Hello, I'm Daniela Restaino
My passion for health and fitness began over 10 years ago when I wanted to lose weight. I soon realised that, although physically it changed me, it had also played a positive role on my mental health and I was eager to share this with others.
My outlook on nutrition and exercise has changed so much over the years and now features as part of my weekly routine both for physical and mental wellness.
Since starting this journey, it has taken many directions.
I've qualified with YMCA Fit to obtain a Diploma in Advanced personal training, to create Daniela Restaino Fitness.
I've gained clients that have inspired me to take my studying further to offer services into the 3rd Age Woman; a transition from peri to post menopause, and through experiencing pregnancy and motherhood first hand, it has given me a passion to qualify as a post-natal trainer to ensure others are getting back or starting exercise the correct way but also finding a way to love your “new” body once again.
Using all my personal experience, knowledge, education and support I aim to empower you to discover a way of life that is sustainable, enjoyable and effective wherever you are in your female lifecycle to lead you to a healthier, fitter and happier you.
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Personal Training
- Certified Hatton Boxing Instructor
- Certificate in Suspension Fitness
- Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- Certificate in High Intensity Training
- Certificate in Padwork for PTs
- First Aid qualified
- Burrell Education 3rd Age Woman Menopause Transition
- Burrell Education Advanced Post-Natal Wellness